dimecres, 30 de novembre del 2016

multiple inteligent

MY MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES TEST

I agree with some things of my test result but with some others disagree. I'll start with the I agree with the Nature smart, Picture smart I agree because I do not like it or draw, or exploring nature. I also agree with the outcome of the Intrapersonal smart and Number smart  because I like to think things through before saying . I don't agree with the outcome of the Word smart because I like to talk and read but the result is very high. I don't agree with the outcome of the Body smart, Interpersonal smart and the Music smart, I think the result should be more high, because I've always played sports and I sang and I think I'm good at understanding people and give advice.

I very agree with the results of intrapersonal smart and the smart logical, because the race is that I would like to study criminology and with these results because it is among the possible careers that advise you to study.












Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada